Pride Season completely reset this morning..

Options
samurai325
samurai325 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was at level 17 with the bonus prizes paid for and it reset to zero and had no bonus unlocked..

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @samurai325 and welcome to Soda community!

Pride Season pass was scheduled to end today πŸ™‚

if you reached level 17 then you may receive all the free and purchased prizes until level 17.

If you didn't claim these prizes before Pride Season event ended then you should expect to receive them when the pass event of July Season starts.

It's not possible to collect all the unclaimed prizes immediately after a Season event ends anymore, as you noticed πŸ™‚ I can only suggest to make sure that you claim all the prizes before the end of the event next time if you don't wish to wait for the next Season when unclaimed prizes will be sent to your game

Please note that you cannot earn prizes from the premium offer that belong to levels 18-19-20-21-22 because you haven't completed the respective quests that unlock both the free and premium prizes

Hope this helps!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @samurai325 and welcome to Soda community!

Pride Season pass was scheduled to end today πŸ™‚

if you reached level 17 then you may receive all the free and purchased prizes until level 17.

If you didn't claim these prizes before Pride Season event ended then you should expect to receive them when the pass event of July Season starts.

It's not possible to collect all the unclaimed prizes immediately after a Season event ends anymore, as you noticed πŸ™‚ I can only suggest to make sure that you claim all the prizes before the end of the event next time if you don't wish to wait for the next Season when unclaimed prizes will be sent to your game

Please note that you cannot earn prizes from the premium offer that belong to levels 18-19-20-21-22 because you haven't completed the respective quests that unlock both the free and premium prizes

Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?