Tobi Lynn Szchur-Rund

Options
MissYouCous
MissYouCous Posts: 2 Newbie

My game continues to crash, usually after I have used my gold bars and boosters leaving me without my purchases or progress

Answers

• MissYouCous
    MissYouCous Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2022
    Options

I now have lost all my gold bars and boosters, as well as the progress I made. I tried 4 times and the game crashed just as I was finishing. This has happened on several other levels. I continue to buy specials and have spent a good chunk of money. I’m very disappointed and am about to stop playing the game. Is there a solution that the game designers? Many thanks

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,122 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @MissYouCous welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear your game crashes after using gold bars or boosters. You could do the standard troubleshooting and hopefully the crashing stops:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game (go to profile, scroll down to log out) -

clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters -

power off your device for at least 1 minute -

restart your device -

check for game and device updates-

log back into the game.

Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data.

As for your purchases, we in the Community cannot provide a refund or replacement of boosters. It is best to contact Player Support and perhaps they can give you a refund or replacement. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team HERE. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find: HERE

Hope this helps 🍀

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,122 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi again @MissYouCous

I do understand your frustration 😔. In your previous support question here I advised you to contact Player Support and discuss a possible refund or replacement of your purchases. As mentioned, unfortunately we cannot make replacements or refunds here in the Community due to personal details.

Please contact Player Support. Since this is a similar thread to the previous one, I will close this one. Thank you 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?