๐Ÿ– Share your Summer Activities ๐ŸŠโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ and Holiday Destination ๐Ÿœ for a Summer Badge ๐Ÿ

Options

Comments

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,521 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Yosca my Summer plan is a Mississippi River Cruise.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

What do you like to do on your vacation?

mm sleeping? with no mosquitos flying around? A D r e a m

Too sad of an answer ? ๐Ÿ˜…

Happy summer holidays everyone!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options

@Yosca - I love to go on cruises. It is the best of both worlds, I get to relax by the pool ar get a massage or hear interesting speakers and see fun entertainment, but I also get to go exploring and see places I have never been before.

On our last cruise we went to Australia and New Zealand. It was awesome and we got to se a lot of the native flora and fauna.

I also took a trip to the Amazon in Peru a few years ago:

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

Maui is always nice! not such a bad view!

• criscount
    criscount Posts: 403 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2022
    Options

I am still cautious to go on a vacation but am now living in Colorado very close to the Black Canyon National Park and Ouray which is an ice climbing spot in the Winter where people come from all over the World to climb the frozen Falls with televised events. In the Summer the Natural Hot Springs in Ouray are great with a cool pool built in. It is about 15 degrees cooler there as the elevation goes from 5,800 ft (me) to 7,800 ft Ouray, CO. I took some pics of postcards to show. The blue line in the Black Canyon is a river way down into that Canyon. I've been to these places and will probably go to Ouray this Summer for lunch on a hot day here just to cool off a bit there . They call Ouray Little Switzerland I prefer the hot Springs in Winter when there is about a foot of snow on the ground. You wear a Winter hat and a bathing suit and a warm robe when you get out .๐Ÿฅถ

The Million Dollar Highway goes to Silverton and the Durango Colorado. In the Winter this road can get covered with 20 + ft of snow and be closed for weeks!

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,148 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Yosca love the badge. It's going to look good with my collection ๐Ÿ˜ I love badges ๐Ÿ˜ anyways my favorite vacation spot is Tennessee. I love the great smokey mountains and let's not forget this is also where Dollywood is at a beautiful place. While on vacation there my favorite thing to do is sit on the terrace at night have a nice fruit drink and watch all the beautiful lights and look out over this amazing city. If you haven't been here yet you must go the beauty is worth seeing here is some pictures

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Yosca I'm not there yet so no pictures to share, no pictures from internet as I rather have my own....I and my son are going to Clear Water Florida the beaches are white, the water is clear giving the name Clear Water to the place where you can walk out into the ocean waist deep only 4 feet for almost 1/4 of a mile with no waves giving you the best experience in the world....although I do love the waves....

Thank you for the tag @Diamond_Lim

• pillow6
    pillow6 Posts: 1,086 Level 5
    Options

I play games all day during vacation.

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,675 Level 5
    Options

Eversince I saw this place on my roadtrip it had been my wish list to spent my summer time here even for a few days. A house by the lake with pool.

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options

I love sitting on a beach reading and then hunting sharks teeth! I got a vacation last year it was amazing. Not sure I'm getting one this year. ๐Ÿ˜”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?