Points out of sync with chest

umajo
umajo Posts: 76 Level 2

My teams points are out of sync with the chest & rank up. Just happened recently

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,306 Soda Moderator

Hmmm that is annoying @umajo πŸ˜” Sometimes standard troubleshooting helps:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache ->Β not dataΒ Β that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data.

Hope this helps! πŸ€

• umajo

Thanks for your reply Yosca, It's my whole team who is out of sync. I am the admin. Most of us are stuck on the old screen (big chest closed). Everyone needs to get 80 points to get to that chest - there's only 80 points left but people's points aren't adding together so each individual needs to get the 80. 2 players have made the 80 points & are now starting on a new point score (little chest). Cake day coming up so I am hoping those points will open the big chest for everyone so they can move on.

I think it happened because one player with big points left the team, shortly after we ranked up (I suppose the game was counting those big points) but the big chest hadn't opened. It's a puzzle! Jo

• Yosca

Hi again @umajo

Yes that's such a pity, when someone leaves the team, team points disappear. The players who have not yet reached 80 points because they are stuck on a level can also choose to replay levels and try to get more stars. That way they earn points.

Once, when I was on a team that wasn't that active and we only had a few hours left to complete the task, I kept replaying levels 1 to 20 over and over again πŸ˜…. You only get 1 point if you can't improve more stars and you don't want to know how many times I've replayed those levels πŸ™ˆ. But in the end, we won and stayed within the time limit πŸ€—

• umajo

Thanks Yoska, we have made a new team. Fingers crossed that we don't break the game this time :)

• Yosca

I’m rooting for you @umajo 🀞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?