📔 Dear Diary... Daily Check-in discussion

Options

Comments

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Dear Diary

I haven't written for a couple of days, I've just been so busy with CCS! My day has been normal as usual give Max his food, do the morning chores, check my notifications... miss PM's can't chat to any friends, so all that's left is check my notifications, since nothing much is happening of interest in the community, I played some reaction games. Then I played some CCS. That's been my morning!

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4
    edited July 2022
    Options

@greddycandy there is a great new way to connect with friends from community I found out about over the weekend. I have been kept busy by the people I met that are a part of king community. can’t disclose in this thread but look in players corner here on the community website. EOThegr8, Leflarcane and others are there.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

@lalopez6715 send me a hi from the thread, I went into players corner not sure which thread it is. Thanx!

• Lisal6715
    edited July 2022
    Options
  • Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,145 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Dear Diary...

Today has been a good day. I was off work today so I just relaxed and rested. I got up got my cup of coffee opened my ipad and I done a lot of reading, studying, and participating in my mod position and info as to becoming a good mod. My goal is to become a great mod just like some i have met in the king communities. I know as a new mod I made many mistakes starting out but I got all my ducks in a row and stopped making silly mistakes. I know as a new mod i will still make many mistakes the only thing I can do is learn from those and move forward. I don't mean to make mistakes and in my heart I feel so bad because I do and I feel so embarrassed about it so I apologize and tell my teammates how bad I feel due to screwing up and hope for forgiveness. I am so blessed with the mod teammates I have they are and have been so helpful to me and forgiving. If i ever need a answer to a question or help all i have to do is ask and they lead me in the right direction. I am taking my mod role very serious and obeying all rules. I have made some real good friends here in the community but I've had to put those friends on the sideline to do my job. Just like a job in the real world work comes first then friends. My friends in the community are so understanding and supportive as I work my way up to becoming a great mod. Dear Diary this is my entry for today I will come back and write a entry again. Thank you to everyone who is supporting me in my mod role and who have been so sweet, kind, helpful, caring, and supportive as I am walking down this path trying to get to the main road that leads me to becoming the mod I am in hope's of becoming 🤗

Thank you Dear Diary

• Lisal6715
    Options

Dear Diary

Today I am feeling a bit frustrated and feel like what I have to say doesn’t really matter. I don’t feel like the moderators are doing there best to ensure a safe environment for everyone. When someone requests a private message I feel the moderators should make a private message and support me. The messages that I saw were Full of hate and anger, and very abusive two our of three game mods just brushed my concerns aside. That’s how I feel because they did not contact me directly. They just put generic statements in the discussion area where I posted my concerns. I don’t understand how someone was able to create accounts and do spam. Maybe I just don’t understand how that works. I the bad messages started again this evening. I don’t even want to read my emails because there are so many abusive emails again tonight, directed at specific people. I guess the next time I see something like what I saw I will report it again takeit started again this evening i first noticed it when I was in the Bubble Witch 3 discussion area and then I noticed that there was a lot more emails with the abusive behavior it went on for over an hour.I don’t understand how someone can get away with this and not get banned or kicked off. You never asked me who the emails were from. I felt like my concern with this didn’t matter and felt like I was being pushed aside. You could have at least spoken with like the moderators of Bubble Witch 3 did. I knew that they would contact me because they really take care of their players. I was hoping that the moderators in the different games that I contacted would handle things better than what the moderators of Saga do as I have had nothing but problems with Saga and was hoping I would not have the problems with them like I do in saga.

I’m hoping that someone contact me and address my concerns. the time to report it. I am feeling like what’s the point if reporting the abuse if they won’t contact me directly

• Lisal6715
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi @greddycandy I changed the email setting on my profile here in community so that you can get ahold of me or look for me on FB.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

@lalopez6715 You were contacted by one of the community managers when you posted but I will pass this over to them again.

*edit, I see she has been in touch on another thread you posted on 😊

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Dear @lalopez6715 ,

We understand your concerns, and rest assured Mods and CMs are dealing with the situation. You have been contacted by a CM and by the Mod team, so please don't say we're ignoring you 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?