I'm playing on my PC via King.com. I lost all but 3 of my 'friends' some time ago.

Options
Madhouse
Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2

I'm playing on my PC via King.com. I lost all but 3 of my 'friends' some time ago. How do I get more please? I used to have lots. Have looked through all the relevant discussions and notice many players had the same problem in the past. However, there's been no definitive answer that I can see. Thanks.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @Madhouse and welcome to Soda community!

Do you play on Windows PC 10?

Do you play on Soda app downloaded from Microsoft Store in your Windows 10 or 11 PC?

Or do you play on Facebook site on a browser?

If you play on Soda app downloaded from Microsoft Store in your Windows 10 or 11 PC, this situation may be due to Social Hub feature being implemented in your game.

Previous lists made of random players are known to get erased as a result so players are invited to use Social hub feature to rebuild and customize their lists by manually sending friends requests to other players.

Do you see Social Hub icon in your Soda app?

If yes, currently there are 3 methods to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub.

• send invites by clicking on players' avatars when you see them in events like Soda Team, 4 in a row, episode race, weekly contest, Kimmy's candy cannon race, more infos here
    • send invites to recommended friends that appear on a list in Social Hub feature. more infos here
    • send invites to external friends or add them by using a personal link. Personal link expires after 96 hours and needs to be generated again. more infos here

Let me know if it helps!

🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?