Why am I not receiving my team ranking awards?

Options
RabidRabbit
RabidRabbit Posts: 4 Newbie

I have not been able to receive my team ranking rewards for the last two levels. Level 14 & 15. Is it because I don't do in game purchases? Supposed to be a fun and relaxing game but it's irritating when you don't receive rewards that your whole team has played for. Would appreciate a response or a way to receive my rewards. Thank you.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,123 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @RabidRabbit welcome to the Community

I am sorry to hear you didn’t receive team ranking rewards 😔. To receive these points it doesn't matter whether you make purchases or not. You could do the troubleshooting, sometimes your game needs to reconnect to the server:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game -

clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters -

power off your device for at least 1 minute -

restart your device - check for game and device updates -

log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data.

Unfortunately, we in the Community, are unable to send replacements of rewards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?