What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Why do I not have an invite link?

Options
bcqtpie604
bcqtpie604 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited July 2022 in Support

As you’ll see in my screenshot below I don’t have a link that I can pass along on Facebook to try and get people to join my team. I’ve searched high and low for the link. I’ve scanned the topics and it appears that on other suggestions to fellow candy crushers, where mine says “active teams” others have the link to share.

I’m lost. How can I find it?

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @bcqtpie604 !

I have moved your question to the Soda forum and tagged our great Soda Mods so they can help you out.

@Yosca , @Pitty_Kitty , @Peti321

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,495 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @bcqtpie604 welcome to Soda Community

To invite others you can share your teamcode so that your friends can find the team. Then they can send a request and the admin can accept them.

Click/tap on team settings:

You can find your team code:

Have a Sodalicious day 😎

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @bcqtpie604 and welcome to Soda community

Yes, you're right, the option of sharing link is not where's supposed to be anymore. Thank you for letting us know 🙂

I can't check if it's disappered from my game as well as my team is full so in my condition that option is normally not visible.

You might try troubleshooting steps to see if somehow a one- off glitch is causing this but I'm inclined to think that this is an intentional change. Soda developers do change or tweak feature sometimes

troubleshooting steps:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

----

You should still have the option of sharing a team code as explained by @Yosca . this way players can locate your team by typing your team code in their team feature and join your team

If you wish, feel free to share your team code here: Find a Team | Find a member for your Team!

Soda players often visit that page in Soda community when they're looking for team mates or teams to join

Do let us know if you have any issues with that option 🙌

• Yosca
    Options

I am also the administrator of our team and the option to invite players to the team has disappeared at some point 🤷‍♀️ Players can now search by team name (which somehow often can't find the team) or team code which works fine. If you mark your team as private, not everyone can join just like that 😉

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited July 2022
    Options

Uh ok @Yosca I was able to see the link option not long ago, like a month ago, because a team member temporarily left my team. I don't think I ever saw searching by name option in my game. If anything it recommended teams for me to join but it's not the same thing

edit. I see it has been updated then. In the same place where codes are entered, now team mates can be entered as well

• Yosca
    Options

Hmmm @Pitty_Kitty I now see “invite friends” back🙈

But @bcqtpie604 as long as you don't have/see the “invite friends” link, you can share your team code 😉

• bcqtpie604
    bcqtpie604 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Thanks guys. I’m tried all the troubleshooting as mentioned above as well as others that I could think up. Still no go. I am set to public so I guess I’ll keep waiting and hope that others join.

glad I’m not the only one that seems to be missing the link sharing option.

thanks again for your help

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited July 2022
    Options

@bcqtpie604 are you not able to see your team code? It's below the settings of public/private team.

would you mind taking a screenshot of the settings of your team feature, so we can understand better what situation you're in?

team code has the same purpose of a link, you can share it everywhere and it's used more often to invite external players

Thanks

• Yosca
    Options

You should be able to see the team code @bcqtpie604 Did you click on the cogwheel (=settings)?

Can you show us a screenshot what you see after you clicked on your settings?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?