Special Wonderball?

Options
2»

Answers

• Shelleydale
    Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2
    Options

Yes, the problem is predominantly with the ads.

When I press the button to see an ad to get a booster, the screen goes black and I have to reload the game.

It also happens when I am offered five extra moves at the end of a game, and sometimes, the ad will play, it will be over, there will be an ' x in the upper corner indicating that the ad is over, and I will not get any of the moves and will see a message saying " Oops, you only get the moves if you listen the whole ad ". ( which I did ).

There are other occasions when, in the middle of a game, the screen will go completely black . On these occasions, it seems to correlate with a different game ( like the ' Four in a Row ' or Kimmy's Cannon ) starting or being update. although Im not positive about this.

I lost a Marvelous Wonderball back at level 3718, when the screen went black just as I was receiving it, Never got the boosters it contained. Also got no reward for the completed extra wonderball game which I successfully completed between level 3772 and 3773. Someone said it was ' glitch' that got fixed. That may be true, but I never got the booster or whatever.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?