I can't see teams or any friends related options (facebook or android)

Options
Margaritata
Margaritata Posts: 9 Level 2

Hi! I am playing this game for 5 years now and still don't see any teams/friends option in any version of the game I have access to (android/facebook). Please help

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Margaritata and welcome to Soda community!

Let's try to understand what's going on 🙂 Please provide more details

• what is your game user ID number? check out this guide on how to find it.
    • which device do you use? (make and model)
    • what is the latest version of operating system installed in your device?*
    • please share a screenshot of your soda map

----

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

*don't hesitate to ask if you need help with finding infos

thanks!

• Margaritata
    Options

Hi!

My ID is 2220063917.

• Margaritata
    Options
  • Margaritata
    Options

team for cake no😥

• Margaritata
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty

My ID is 2220063917

I play on Samsung S22

My Android version is 12

I don't see any teams, or cake teams :(

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Margaritata

Thank you for providing these details and your Soda app!

There's Social Hub in your game so you do have the option to add random and non-random friends

It's a known fact that some features may not available to all players' games yet as features are rolled out by the Game Studio to different groups of players over time. But to be honest this is first time I see only one feature visible in someone's map though 😅

Let's check troubleshooting steps to verify whether more features and/or events are available in your game or not 🙂

• Do you read a connection error ("there was a connection errror, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app?

If you don't, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*if you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Please note that clearing cache normally makes Soda map empty at first so it might take some time to reload drought season theme and events widgets. Usually if you play easy level- force close Soda app - open Soda app oda app and repeat 3-4 times, it helps with this, I also play on a Samsung device 🙂

Let me know, thanks!

• Margaritata
    Options

I switched to King account and that's what I see now. Still no teams.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Margaritata

thank you for letting me know! you're likely be able to see more events due to the fact that Soda is moving away from Facebook log-in so King log-in is recommended.

This new update of your map is an improvement and doesn't look like there's an anomaly anymore. 🤗

If Teams feature is still missing after troubleshooting steps and you haven't had it before, this likely means that your game is in the best conditions possible but this particular feature is not active in your game yet.

Unfortunately this is not something players can intervene on, only the Game Studio can. As mentioned before, developers roll out features to different groups of players so players don't have the same feature as other players. you may read more details here

the features you have now are missing in other players' games but this can change in the future. features that were unavailable before become active so new players can try them out

I know this is not the answer you were hoping for but in these cases we can only be patient, keep the game up to date so hopefully new events and features will appear 🙂

• Margaritata
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty ,

Thank you for your answer.

It is very sad as I have been playing this game for 7 years now and somehow still do not deserve a new feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?