Videos for Boosters and extra lives have now dissapeared

Options
Pallas28
Pallas28 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi,

I have always been able to watch a video to get boosters or additional lives, either before level or after. Now, I still have the functionality to click on the video link but the screen just goes blank and I have to shut the app down and restart. Please could you let me know why this is happening please? I am playing on an Iphone SE 2nd gen.

Thanks!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,173 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hello @Pallas28 welcome to the Community

I’m sorry to hear you have an issue with ads. I haven’t had other reports. You could try the troubleshooting:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data.

Let me know if it helps 😊

• Pallas28
    Pallas28 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, thanks for the advice. I followed all of your instructions and the videos came back but then stopped again. I kept having to log out of my King account and log back in to get it to work again, which is not ideal. Any other suggestions? :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?