Bug in new Event Rescue Friends

Options
miroland
miroland Posts: 4 Newbie

I have already collected stars for the event Rescue Friends as you can see but the cannon was not triggered. Only with the 3rd star was the case. Is that correct? Because in the description is not so in it, there should be triggered after 6 stars the cannon. As you can see in the 2nd picture, far too few of the bubbles have been shot. Please correct in my account.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,776 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @miroland welcome to the Community

What you see is correct. Whenever you reach 6 stars by playing new levels; 1 bubble pops which you can see below. In total there are 10 bubbles (x 6 stars = 60 stars) that you and the other player have to pop. On your 1st image I see that you have already popped 2 bubbles (=12 stars) and got 5 stars for the next bubble, and your fellow player got 2 stars. On your 2nd image I see that you have already popped 5 bubbles (=30 stars) and there are still 5 bubbles hanging.

My image:

As you can see in my image I popped 5 bubbles and my fellow player 1 bubble. There are now 4 bubbles left.

So this is correct πŸ€—

I hope you will visit the thread about this new feature to give us some feedback. You can find the thread by clicking the green πŸ‘‰ here πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?