I show a “!” As a notification in the Shop

Options
staceyp1105
staceyp1105 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 2022 in Support

I show a “!” As a notification in the Shop even after I claim the free gum all goodie. I can’t tell where it’s coming from.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @staceyp1105 and welcome to Soda community!

that's a bit odd. Let's try to find out what's going on 🙂

• Which device do you use? (make and model)
    • is there something else in the shop you see the notification of? For example, piggy bank? It may be well hidden in the shop so you might have to select "+" button to open more offers options.

please check troubleshooting steps and let me know if you still see the notification symbol afterwards:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,208 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @staceyp1105 😁

I have the same notification and as you can see in my screenshots I already grabbed the free gumball machine, but when I scroll further (go to more offers, click on that) I see the notification on my piggybank showing it’s full 🤗

You might see the same thing, meaning your piggybank is full 😉

• staceyp1105
    staceyp1105 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My piggy bank is full but it seems like it is always full and can't be emptied unless you pay.

With the "something else in the shop"...there are lots of offers to buy but nothing "free" or an action to do.

My device is an iPad Air and the cache and the history and website data, etc has been cleared many times since this has been an issue. And yes, I am logged in...all apps and system are up to date and there is plenty of space on the device.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,208 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @staceyp1105 Do you see an exclamation mark (“!”) on piggy in the store? If so, you will therefore see an exclamation mark on your store as a notification. It reminds you that piggy is full and if you want to have the gold bars in it you can buy to open it 🙂 There are no free offers in the shop.

You can get/win free boosters and/gold bars in Season Event, Weekly Race, Episode Race, Kimmy's Arcade and Teams, and in the Community we regularly have contests where you can win gold bars. 🤩. You can find contests 👉 here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?