what to do??

Options
CANDY_OLIVE
CANDY_OLIVE Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2022 in Kimmy's Idea Box

Am new here I don't seem to understand the community 😁 it looks fun and the fonts are tiny, alot of activities but do not no wat to do here actually. Any suggestions please.

You can call me Olivia πŸ˜‰πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬β™€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ­πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ«πŸ­πŸ¬

2 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• CANDY_OLIVE
    CANDY_OLIVE Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Will I make friends here actually? 🍬

Just wondering 🍬 if anyone is even seeing my post🍭

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hello @CANDY_OLIVE and welcome to Soda community!

Glad you've found your way to the community πŸ€—

Here's a little help with navigating this forum dedicated to Candy Crush Soda Saga:

• in Discussions section you'll find all infos and previews about events and feature in Soda game
    • in Support section you may ask a question in case you need help with Soda game
    • in Contests section you may take part in community contests for a chance to win gold bars for your Soda game and badges to show off in your community account (not related to the game)
    • In Ideas section you may take a look at Soda Master List of Ideas and support any open idea you like. If you have in mind an original idea that aims to improve Soda game, feel free to share it with us
    • In Off-topic section you may create or participate in any discussions that are not strictly related to the game. you may say hi and introduce yourself and play counting games

If you'd like to know more on how to navigate this forum, please check out this guide

Since your current post is not related to an idea for Candy Crush Soda Saga, I'll close it for now.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help!

See you around!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?