Retrieving team lives

Options
Yroseotex
Yroseotex Posts: 3 Newbie

why can't I retrieve the lives my teammates send me. I get lives from friends no problem but I see in chat where teammates send me lives but I have no way to retrieve them.

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,820 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Yroseotex welcome to the Community

Can you tell me what device you play Soda on and you have this problem with not being able to retrieve sent lives?

We are currently seeing this issue of sent lives on Windows PC and we have reported it to the Studio. Fortunately, as long as the Studio does not have a fix, you can receive lives via Social Hub.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,820 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Yroseotex welcome to the Community

Can you tell me what device you play Soda on and you have this problem with not being able to retrieve sent lives?

We are currently seeing this issue of sent lives on Windows PC and we have reported it to the Studio. Fortunately, as long as the Studio does not have a fix, you can receive lives via Social Hub.

• Yroseotex
    Yroseotex Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It's a Windows PC so I guess I just wait till they decide we're worth the time to fix this and other problems. Right now nothing other than just the regular game is showing up. This has been going on for a couple days now. There's no board, no teams stuff showing none of the special game play is showing up in my game. I tried restarting several times because that has taken care of things not showing up in the past but nothing's working now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?