Am i the only person that has noticed the evil paradigm shift that has descended upon ALL the Games

Options
littlejohnny
littlejohnny Posts: 16 Level 2

Im n the last year or so the whole focus of the King games franchise has shifted to focus on useless little side games (that some develioers cant make a REAL game out of so they stuff them down our throats) that not only slow gameplay to excrutiatingly slower and slower levels so the powers that be spend all their time trying to seperate us real players from our real money. Deplorable and disgusting. I keep hoping and staying by hanging on to a memory of better times of my yesterdays. Anyone understand ? Anyone here? Anyone hear?

Best Answer

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @littlejohnny and welcome!

If you have constructive and specific feedback about Candy Crush Soda Saga features feel free to share in this community where you just posted 🙂

I'll forward your comments so the Studio can read it.

If you'd like to keep this discussion about all King games, I can have this thread moved to community hub (here) where players can find discussions about all King games in general.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes @littlejohnny I do understand but I can’t say much cuz it’s NOT constructive criticism. We just have to play along or stop playing. King is king. 😎

• littlejohnny
    littlejohnny Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

It breaks my heart to see a game ive played from its earliest days...a game I feel ive probably taken for granted )turned from a fun,people oriented challenging and unique respite from the mundane and repetitive garbage all the other greed driven bandwagoning copycats were putting out. Into a mundane repetitive greed driven garbage factory. I would be happy if i didnt have to SPEND MONEY to pass EVERY level. Thats my suggestion.

Come back King!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?