Nicole Fex

Options
Crazysister
Crazysister Posts: 2 Newbie

W

How long will it take to fix the problem with my game? I play this game many hours a day, not as much fun anymore this is sad :(

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Crazysister and welcome!

Are you playing Soda on Microsoft app and you see blank map with no events icons on it?

Please check for updates in your Microsoft Store. when you're able to install Soda app most recent version (v 1.228.400.0), try playing any level and restart the game app 3-4 times. If you still don't see anything try this:

make sure your progress is saved with a game acccount (email address + password), log out, close game, turn off your device a couple of minutes and turn it on, open game and click "play". Play level 1 as non-connected player. After you completed the level you should see the map with the Halloween theme. Log in to your account with your credentials and see if your theme and all the events are back. If need be, play any level a couple of times to check that game is connected to King servers

This helped me while I was trying to make Soda app load all my events and map theme πŸ™‚

Let me know if it works or not

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?