extra livesb

Options
truman
truman Posts: 9 Level 2

Why have I not received the extra lives my teammates send? It is showing that they are sending lives but I never receive them.

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,334 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @truman welcome to the Community.

Could it be that you are playing the game via Microsoft app on a Windows PC? This issue has been reported to the Studio and unfortunately we still haven't received an update πŸ˜”

If you have Social Hub, you can also receive lives. You can make friend requests in 3 ways:

Open Social HUB

When you click on "Invite Friends" you can share a link with others

You can send friend request to system suggested friends

You can also make a friend request by clicking on an avatar of other players that you see in e.g. Episode Race, 4 in a Row, Teams etc. Then a friend request is automatically sent to the other.

If you would like some more info, please comment below πŸ™‚

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,334 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @truman welcome to the Community.

Could it be that you are playing the game via Microsoft app on a Windows PC? This issue has been reported to the Studio and unfortunately we still haven't received an update πŸ˜”

If you have Social Hub, you can also receive lives. You can make friend requests in 3 ways:

Open Social HUB

When you click on "Invite Friends" you can share a link with others

You can send friend request to system suggested friends

You can also make a friend request by clicking on an avatar of other players that you see in e.g. Episode Race, 4 in a Row, Teams etc. Then a friend request is automatically sent to the other.

If you would like some more info, please comment below πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?