Can you help with a bug in the contest?

ChantalChatou
ChantalChatou Posts: 4 Newbie

The levels I finish do not get counted in the weekly contest. The other players count is also jammed. None of us can really have a chance safe the one that finished 12 levels before it jammed. Also, I noticed that the counting of yellow candy is not showing progress, all amounts are jammed. Might be related together. Please investigate the counting program. Tks

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2022

Hello @ChantalChatou and welcome to Soda community!

I'm not sure what's going on here. Let's try to find out.🙂

• which device do you use to play Soda? (make and model)

Would you check troubleshooting steps and let me know if the problem still persists? after we can collect more gaming details 🙂

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

• ChantalChatou
    ChantalChatou Posts: 4 Newbie

Well, a few hours ago I saw the count start for me but not compiling the ones I finished previously, and the other players count started a bit later. So I guess the bug , if a bug, resolved itself though we seem to be missing some levels. At least we can continue the contest. I got a Tangotab with Android right now, my Ipad is in repair. Thank you for your helpful reply, will at least check if I am up to date. 😉🐾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?