Restore bonuses

elteedee
elteedee Posts: 5 Level 2

I need my progress restored on the fish, candy balls, glowing candy, wrapped candy, and striped candy. How can this be done? I purchased quite a few of them.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,139 Soda Moderator

Welcome to the Community @elteedee

Did you make a purchase and you didn’t receive it? Or do you have a new device and you want your boosters restored on your new device?

If you made a purchase you need to contact Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team HERE. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find: HERE

If you used a new device; boosters are stored in your device’s memory. If you have lost boosters that you have purchased please reach out to our Customer Care team using the 'Contact us' option directly from your device (this way support will have all the details needed to help). 👇

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

Hope this helps 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?