Why is this happening

HaterProof69
HaterProof69 Posts: 10 Level 2

Why can't I do anything no weekly races no type of challenges period all I can do is play the game and collect my daily prize but that's it thanks in advance for any help

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @HaterProof69 and welcome to Soda community!

it's possible that your game needs to reconnect to King servers.

Did you try to launch app, play any level, close app and repeat these steps 4-5 times to see if it helps?

Which device do you use to play Soda?

you may also try troubleshooting complete steps:

• Do you read a connection error ("there was a connection errror, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app? Let me know

If you don't see it, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

Let me know if the problem still persists after trying troubleshooting so we can keep investigating and find out what's going on

thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?