Having to log in to the forum everyday. Does not remember my login next day.

Options
Calamity_Coyote
Calamity_Coyote Posts: 115 Level 3

Here recently I have been required to log back in to the forum when I visit which is everyday. I used to remember me when I went to the forum and I just moved on to recent posts to review. Now I have to take a couple extra steps to log in. Yes, I am selecting the box to keep me logged in. None of my other forums or websites are requiring me to log in each day so I do not think this is some setting on my browser that is causing this. I am logging in on my Win 10 Desktop with Google Chrome.

Again, this issue just started this last week. Everything else seems fine, just have to take a few more steps to log in every time. I have not narrowed down just how long I must be off the forum before it actually logs me out. I may have to do some time trials to figure that one out. Any ideas here?????

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,117 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2022 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Calamity_Coyote

I don't think it's your device, they're probably working on the website. I also see that I have to log in again more often and I can imagine that you find it annoying to have to log in every day πŸ˜•. Maybe clearing the cache will help.

Anyway, I'll pass on your feedback, thanks for that πŸ™‚

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?