Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am no longer receiving the correct bake a cake rewards. On particular, when I complete the top tier, I am not receiving the cake slice.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @PeterMuk welcome to Soda Community.
I’m sorry to hear you don’t receive the correct rewards from Bake a Cake 🤔
Did you check for game and device updates?
Please try this: Force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 1 minute, restart your device. Check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.
If that doesn’t help, I suggest to contact Player Support, they can check your game.
To contact Player Support:
- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear
- Tap on the ? mark
- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars
- Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap "Contact Us"
If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team here. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find: here
Hope this helps 🙂