Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I tried to bake cake for my team at 6am and this was my screen. I logged out of game 4x, turned off device 3x, disconnected and reconnected to FB multiple times. No team, no cake, no 4 in a row. No fun🥺
Any suggestions because I am at a loss?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @teasir
Your map looks a bit empty but it looks like it's connected to the servers since it displays updated diorama in the background and Social Hub, unless you see error messages somewhere.
Did you try to play levels (even old ones)? Sometimes it's what helps with reloading events widgets after you reinstall the app or simply clear cache.
If nothing appears then I'd say this is on the game side and you might need to be patient until the events become available again. It can happen since it's Soda Studio who oversees features (un)availability 😅
You can always try to contact King Player Support directly from your Soda app and ask them for more infos:
---
How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- select any topic and subtopic [for example: visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"]- scroll down the page and click "contact us". Fill in the form and send.
Thanks. I have been playing old boards all day and no change. E we I’ll try what you mentioned.
Thanks. I have tried that all day long hoping to reset it and I still have a blank game.
I don't think there is a way to make the game work without trying to Uninstall then reinstall. Your progress should save if you are connected with your King account and all you would have to do is log back in. I have no other help because it seems like you tried quite a bit. My apologies and I hope you get it to work. Good luck.
If you do not have informational feedback, why did you answer?
Nope