Is there any other way to reset without deleting App again?

teasir
teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
edited January 2023 in Discussions

I tried to bake cake for my team at 6am and this was my screen. I logged out of game 4x, turned off device 3x, disconnected and reconnected to FB multiple times. No team, no cake, no 4 in a row. No fun🥺

Any suggestions because I am at a loss?

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @teasir

Your map looks a bit empty but it looks like it's connected to the servers since it displays updated diorama in the background and Social Hub, unless you see error messages somewhere.

Did you try to play levels (even old ones)? Sometimes it's what helps with reloading events widgets after you reinstall the app or simply clear cache.

If nothing appears then I'd say this is on the game side and you might need to be patient until the events become available again. It can happen since it's Soda Studio who oversees features (un)availability 😅

You can always try to contact King Player Support directly from your Soda app and ask them for more infos:

---

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- select any topic and subtopic [for example: visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"]- scroll down the page and click "contact us". Fill in the form and send.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?