Options
kellniki
kellniki Posts: 10 Level 2

what happened to the arcade where you can play the arcade and win extra items

Answers

• LazariHampton
    LazariHampton Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

When was this a thing? I've been playing consistently for the last 5 years and I don't recall seeing an arcade?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @kellniki and welcome to Soda community!

Kimmy's arcade has not been removed from the game from what we know πŸ™‚ Features can be absent momentarily and/or players may features while other players have different features.

Makre sure your app is always up to date, hopefully you'll get to see it in your game soon!

@LazariHampton this is Kimmy's Arcade πŸ™‚ There are 10 levels so 10 boards with different layers of blockers. the goal is to spread jam all over one board in one attempt. to do that, you select one of the 3 cards that display a specific combination of candies to destroy all blockers and spread jam and move on to the next board if you succeed.

If you keep a winning streak, your bundle of rewards gets bigger and you'll be able to claim all of it once you win level 10.

If you break your winning streak by losing one level, the game will ask you if wish to restore your rewards and winning streak to keep playing by spending gold bars. If you decline, you'll lose everything. Everytime you lose a level, you'll be asked to save your streak but the amount of gold bars required will increase.

The further you progress in the arcade, the harder levels get and the risk of losing it all increases. But note that you can decide not to play all 10 levels and claim the rewards of the levels you beat before getting to the point of failing a level. there's an icon with a present inside the event, once you click it before playing a level, the arcade stops and delivers your rewards

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,760 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @kellniki

I've noticed that since we have Battle Season, Kimmy's Arcade shows up for 36 hours after the quests have ended. At least, that's the case for my game.

Hopefully you’ll see it too 🀞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?