Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I also cannot request further lives from teammates, only "friends" . I don't have any friends other than teammates
Under their profile pic a bar, shows "add friend" but it is greyed out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @maryc70
I'm glad to hear this. Have a lovely day!
Thank you for your help. The problem has cleared up. It may have had something to do with my grandson playing the game on my Google pixel phone. It did not appear to be synced to my account but showed it was a Social Hub account. That has disappeared and phone and tablet sort of synced.
thanks @maryc70 for these
I would need your game user ID, sorry to bother you 😅 it's not your username
please follow my instructions, visit this page on how find it. you would need to visit your profile settings in Soda app and tap twice on King logo to retrieve your ID
thanks 🤗
I requested lives 2 days ago. Late yesterday I checked team chat and 3 teammates had sent lives. I went to the spot where I collect those lives and they were not there. It said ask friends for lives but it usually has 1. ask friends and 2. Ask team mates. The team mates option was gone. I have no other friends in this game and don't really want any. My user ID is maryc wood.
thanks for the infos @maryc70
in this case I'd pass this on to community manager so this can be looked into properly
would you mind adding these details as well:
when did this issue start? Were you able to ask for and send lives to your team mates?
what is your game user ID? here's how to find it
would you take a screenshot of your team feature where it's not possible for you to ask for lives?
thanks
--
in case you need instructions:
how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.
Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:
Social Hub not on my page. I checked Google play store for update but it appeared up to date until I looked at last date updated was December 4..I play on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. It's an older tablet.
Hello @maryc70 and welcome to Soda community!
Let's try to find out what's going on 🙂
did you check for app updates?
Which device do you play on? (make and model)
Is Social Hub feature available in your game? This is how the icon looks like: