Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi all. I read somewhere that King can reset CC soda back to level 1. How do I request that and who do I send request to. TIA
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @TRICIA4955
thanks for letting us know 🙂 Enjoy crushing candies
Be careful of switching between old and new account on same Soda app if you change your mind, there'a risk of merging the accounts permantently so your new account will likely gain your old account advanced progress.
PS King responded to my email saying they will not reset to level 1 as they do not recommend this. They suggest I scroll back and play old levels. Not going to happen so I'll create a new account.