Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi @kiara_wael 🤗
I was trying to post @Racoon7's User ID in the post for the contest but the discussion has been closed....can you please send the gold bars to her?
I believe this is her User ID
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much you are very kind 😍🤗 Congratulations dear friend on being a winner🤗
Hi @La Ley ❤️. Congrats for your winner , I already tell to the Game Team , Game Id Racoon7
and This in Soda Community , This post will closed by Soda Mods, Thank you
@Racoon7 you are very welcome my friend 🤗
Thank you @kiara_wael 🤗
Sorry for posting it here instead of Candy Crush Saga...that was my mistake 🤦🏽♀️