Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Is there a way to change my profile picture in my game to a different one of the in-game avatar options? I can only figure out how to change it to a photo from my camera roll, which I don't want to do.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ces413 and welcome to Soda community!
From Soda app you should upload any picture from your device gallery files and they don't need to be photos directly taken with your camera.
If you log in to King account, the game will pick the avatar picture from your King account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through profile settings of the game. Tap on the camera icon visible on your avatar picture, then white "+" symbol and upload your own picture. More infos here
For example, I picked this purple turnip avatar picture that was originally saved on my phone then I uploaded it as my King account avatar picture:
If you log in to Facebook account, the game will pick your profile picture from your Facebook account. To change it, you would need to change your picture through Facebook profile settings and not the game profile settings
Let me know if it helps 🤗
I know if you are logged in through facebook then you will have the choice that your getting. You have to log in through your king account. I'm no expert but I believe this to be why you can't get an avatar pic instead. Good luck