Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My game keeps saying there are tech issues. I deleted the app reinstalled but I lost all of my booster. I had multiple of all of them
please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @cliporace
I am sorry to hear you uninstalled the game.
When you uninstall the game, you will lose your boosters, as they are stored in your device’s memory!
In case you have purchased boosters and haven't used them yet, I recommend you contact King Player Support directly from your device (this way support will have all the details needed to help). All you need to do is:
- Open the game app
- Tap on the? mark
- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars
- Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"
Please note, any boosters won for free will not be replaced.