Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Please help I did not receive my rewards for reaching platinum in the soda cup. Please help I would really like my rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ShawnK and welcome to Soda community!
I'm sorry to hear about this.
Please contact King Player Support (customer service) and ask them to send your missing items.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Don't worry! Let me tagging @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca who are Soda Moderators helping Soda Players around Soda Community! 😉
If you want to ask this game question, please click and ask on Candy Crush Soda Support Area here next time! Thanks! 👇🙏