Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why did I lose my candy crush boosters such as the chocolate color bomb and other rewards that I have earned after the new terms and conditions were released?! I worked hard to get these rewards over many, many months and I like my rewards back!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @احمدبوخمي and welcome to Soda community!
🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check our House Rules
Hello @btownsend70 and welcome to Soda community!
I'm sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately boosters cannot be restored by the player as boosters are not saved on King servers, unlike progress and gold bars, but they are saved on local device storage only. Once booster data are deleted from there, they cannot be restored.
King Player Support can replace boosters and items that you purchased and lost. Player Support usually doesn't replace boosters won for free in the game but you may try asking for a bit of compesation anyway since a glitch happened in game.
Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️
How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!
Hope you build up your inventory soon 💪 A word of advice, use your boosters and try not to store hundreds of them as a big amount of boosters may affect game functionality.
Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!