Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just bought a new phone, when I loaded soda crush I and synced my account, I lost all my 16 soda wands!! :( When I opened on my old phone, they were gone from there too! Is there anything you can do to help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ssisak and welcome to Soda community!
Boosters remain on the device they were collected in first because they're not synced and saved on King servers like gold bars and levels are.
This means boosters cannot be transferred over to a new device and can be lost permanently if a one-off glitch happens or Soda app is reinstalled. It's odd you can't find your boosters in your old device unless you reinstalled the app there
More infos here
King Player Support offers replacements of purchased items that were lost
Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️
How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!