Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi
how do i delete a friend? I've tried pressing dot three in the friend option but nothing happens, does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @miyaaa @meih @Sabrina-10
I was told the fix has been rolled out today, so you should be able to remove friends π
Unable to delete friends by using the three dots.
Hello @meih and @miyaaa
We just heard the Game Studio is aware of this issue and working on a fix π€
Hello there!
please provide the following details so I can forward them to Soda Studio who can look into this:
thanks
I have the same problem also!
Only the top 2 of my friend list have the remove option. π€·ββοΈ
Hello @miyaaa Welcome to Soda Community
I checked my Social Hub and I notice just like you that pressing the 3 dots does nothing. I suspect it's a (temporary) glitch, but will report it anyway. Thanks for sharing!
Hello @miyaaa and welcome to Soda community!
I'm sorry to hear about it. thanks for providing screenshots as this will help the investigation
To make sure this is not a temporary connection issue, would you check troubleshooting steps?
*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.
If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters
If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data
----
If the problem still persists please provide the following details so I can forward them to Soda Studio who can look into this: