Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, last night I sent a video of my glitch in bake a cake. I followed the instructions and never heard back.
michelledeus2@gmail.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mdeus and welcome to Soda community!
They might have to reply you yet since video was sent yersterday 🙂
In any case I'll forward the message that you tried to contact them, please send me your game ID number. HERE's how to find it
For your safety and protection please edit your post (tap on cogwheel icon/3 dots icon at the top right) and delete your email address as sensitive infos can't be displayed in forum discussions
thanks