No available moves Level 696

Options
ZoLOLogist
ZoLOLogist Posts: 98 Level 2

I'm using the PC version of the game. There are no available moves. The suggested move isn't a valid move, as it wants me to pair a coloring candy with nothing. Do I just give up and lose my streak? πŸ˜₯

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @ZoLOLogist and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about it. I'm afraid you cannot bypass this unless you use a hammer and pop the coloring candy

I can send a report about this level. Please provide the following infos

Where do you play Soda on pc? On which browser exactly? Is the browser updated?

if you play on app, what is latest version of Soda app displayed on Microsoft Store?

• make and model of your device
    • game ID number.Β Here's how to find your ID number

thanksΒ πŸ™‚

• ZoLOLogist
    Options

Darn. Thanks for the reply!

I play the app. The version is 1.237.500.0

I have a Dell XPS 8700

ID number is 14138601806

I hope you have a lovely day!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

you're welcome @ZoLOLogist πŸ™‚

Just to make sure, was that spot near coloring candy empty before you started to play/made any move?

Since this level should have 34 moves at the beginning and it looks like you made a move when you took the screenshot.

thanks πŸ™‚

• ZoLOLogist
    Options

I don't recall looking at it before I made the opening move, which was to pair a fish candy and a striped candy from that center box.

It must have been empty though, because how could it remove the candy from that spot and not effect the frosting or the coloring candy? You can see where the fish landed the striped candy over on the right, and it looks like it then also caused a few on the left to clear. It shouldn't have touched that box.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?