How to change my google account to do in-app purchases?

My123Crush
My123Crush Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello there,

The kind of google account that has been assigned to my profile is not able to make in-app purchases! How can I change my google account to do the purchases then??

Tnx in advance for your response...

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @My123Crush

To change your Google account you would need to open your Google Play Store app, tap on your avatar picture at the top right. Then tap on curtain button and select "add another account"

If you have issue with making in-app purchases, I advise to contact Google Support team too if you haven't done it already as it's your Google account that saves your payment method and handles your all your purchases in any app downlaoded from Play Store 🙂

Hope this answer helps

• My123Crush

Thanks for the response. However, I've already got other google accounts! The only problem I've got is that CandyCrush by default has chosen the one that I can't make purchases on! My question is, how can I choose a different one to make the purchase?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited March 2023

@My123Crush Have you tried to temporarily remove accounts on your Play Store app, clear cache of Play Store app, restart device, open Play Store add and log in to the main Google account, make the purchase in Soda app and then add the other Google accounts?

Forwarding this to community manager to see if more infos can be found 🙂

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @My123Crush

I got a reply from community manager. As this issue is not on Candy Crush Soda end, I'm afraid we can't offer further assistance. As mentioned in my first comment, it's advised to contact Google Support team. Wish you good luck 🙂

• My123Crush

Thanks again for your follow-ups. I already contacted google payments and they told me that they are not in charge of changing accounts to make me able to do purchases! They suggested deleting the account and uninstalling the app and reinstalling again. I did so but the problem still persists! It is weird since the app by itself decides to connect me to that specific google account!! After all google staff referred me to the game developers claiming that they are in charge of changing between accounts! On the other hand, I contacted the game help center and they again referred me to the google help center!! Now, I'm completely confused and frustrated!😂 You also suggested deleting my google account cash honestly, I'm afraid of losing all the data related to the other applications though!

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @My123Crush

I'm sorry to hear that. I understand it's frustrating when people redirect to other people for better assistance and that solves little to nothing. I can forward this message to community manager too which highlight Google response to this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?