Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am getting golden tickets (4 of them so far), which is one of my quests right now, however, I am not getting credited for them in my quest. Still shows I need two....is there a gliche of some sort?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @davmay41 and welcome to Soda community!
Similar cases have been reported a while back 😥
Could you please check if this keeps happening after troubleshooting? Let me know how it goes afterwards
*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.
If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters
Thanks