turn off videos and stop advertising every 5 minutes

Options
Blank_Disk
Blank_Disk Posts: 8 Level 2

can you disable the videos, for the bat for example as when i have a bonus item its wasting the time of said bonus item, also it puts me off playing as i try to get in game and 10 different things will pop up half of them wanting to show video, thsi irritates me no end and sometimes makes me close the game as i dont want to watch a load of adverts i want to play as that is the purpose of a game, its to play not watch a ton of adverts trying to sell me something im not going to buy in the first place, please fix this as its begining to make me no longer play.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Blank_Disk an welcome to Soda community!

Which kind of ads are you referring to? Ads that are at the end of a failed level to gain extra moves and keep playing, for example?

Do you tap on the ad button to watch them?

thanks

• Blank_Disk
    Blank_Disk Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

no i dont press a button, what happens is you start the game, it tries to seel you packages, then you get the blue bat thing crying for what seems ages, then it will pop up with the box giving lives, then the yellow collector bucket, then it will pop up with the sasquatch offering loads of stuff i dont want and that takes ages, i dont want to buy addons, last time i did it ripped me off, so i dont want them, while all these pop ups are appearing its wasting time on the addons ive already earned, they should pause while this rubbish is showing wasting my time

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

I see, you mean animations of the game features, not the ads 👍️

I'll forward your feedback so Soda Studio can consider it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?