Help im getting 😠

• shiff
    shiff Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Im getting very mad with this gam,not helping me,the internet has been down

• Marge1874
    Marge1874 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Keeps telling me I am not connected. I got reset on my progress. Why can I get on.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @shiff @Marge1874

Sorry to hear this. We have a standard troubleshooting that usually solve a connection problem:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If that doesn’t help, you could try this: Force close all your apps, turn off all WiFi connections, turn off mobile data, etc. that there is no internet connection. Then try to open the game; the application will tell you that there is no connection. So turn on your internet connection, either data or wifi, but with the game open. See if you can log in.

Also ensure your internet service provider is not experiencing any known issues.

Still not working? Do you see this error?

Let me know 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?