Answers

• Nina2205
    Nina2205 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

The latest Game i play to Christmas!!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,828 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Nina2205 I will pass it on to the CM.

But we still need to know if you have seen Detective Season or any other season?

Like this👇

• Nina2205
    Options
  • Yosca
    Options
  • Nina2205
    Options

Thx i wait for your answer

Nina

• Yosca
    Options

Hello again @Nina2205

I heard back from CM. I am so sorry, if you haven't seen Detective Season at all, it means that unfortunately you won't be getting this Seasonal Event 😢, as also stated in the event announcement. (It's occasionally possible that you'll only get the diorama in your game, without the Season Pass even though you can see other players playing the Season Pass. Do not worry! It's not faulty - it's just that with so many players, we sometimes have to spread the fun out a bit.)

I noticed something else too. Your infinite lives is extremely much, especially since you deleted the game app. When you reinstall you have also lost your infinity lives. Could it be that you played in different time zones? If you want to get your game back to 'normal', so only 5 lives and no infinite lives you can try this:

1. Open the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life.
    2. Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time. 
    3. (For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life” you'll need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. For this example that's 4 days and 4 hours.
    4. Now briefly return to the game’s map screen to allow this to register.
    5. Then go back to your device's time setting menu and restore the time and date back to the correct setting.
    6. Finally, turn off your device for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. It should be back to normal!

• Nina2205
    Options
    I did everything you said but as you can see 
    nothing has changed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?