Kimmy's Candy Hunt not collecting yellow candies

Options

Comments

• Shelleydale
    Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2
    Options

Again- No yellow candies, No cake to bake, Fish are freezing and no help from community or support.

Cashe has been cleared. App ' repaired' ( Will not uninstall -> reinstall ) Have logged in and out, all to no avail Going on now for weeks

Frustrated doesn't even begin to describe it.

ID # 8706866569 - Playing on Windows 10 . Long since had to stop playing on iphone ( ios 16.4.1 ) because that wouldnt work silmultaneously with my laptop.!!!

• dajo14
    dajo14 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I to have the same problem. I have won by some 8000 points, but have not received prize. The timer has stopped at zero and keeps clicking as if stuck. I also do not get daily prizes. Is this some sort of confidence trick?

• kmlomax
    kmlomax Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I placed 1st in Kimmy’s Candy Hunt. Contest ended sometime while I was asleep. Each time I pass a new level, the scoreboard for this side game shows up indicating that I’m in first place and that there are 0h and 0m remaining(image attached). There’s no button for me to claim my rewards. It just keeps shoving it in my face after every new level. To try to reset things, I uninstalled the game from my phone, then reinstalled. My level progress was saved when I logged back in, but ALL accumulated power-ups and rewards, including those from a recently purchased golden ticket deal, had vanished. And I’m still experiencing a complete Kimmy’s Candy Hunt screen popping up after every completed level that I’m unable to claim the rewards for. Please advise.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @kmlomax welcome to Soda Community

I am sorry you uninstalled the game 😕 As boosters are items saved directly onto your device's memory, so that you can use them offline, reinstalling the game will unfortunately delete all of these items. If you lose any boosters that you have purchased please reach out to our Customer Care team using the 'Contact us' option directly from your device (this way support will have all the details needed to help). How to contact:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

Regarding the unchanged leaderboard and not having received a prize, the Studio is investigating.

I am sorry for the inconvenience 😔

• jbeacham
    jbeacham Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I see others having same problems is their a solution yet

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,460 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    Options

I got my prize from the last one

• peppy14
    peppy14 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

Kimmys hunt has been collected and its still showing 0hrs and 0mins. Can anyone explain? I've reset my game and cleared the cache etc. TiA

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,435 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @peppy14🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

I am also experiencing the same issue!! I will give heads-up to our Soda game Moderators, so that they can assist you👍️

Please bear with us till we get back to you.

In the meantime, if you need to reply back, you can type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day🌻🌻

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @jbeacham

If you haven’t received your rewards please contact Player Support:

• open the game app
    • tap on the? mark
    • tap on technical & connection issues
    • tap on thanks for reaching out
    • tap on contact us

In case you don’t play on mobile you can use this link: https://soporto.king.com/support 

Hope this helps

• loretkelly
    loretkelly Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

I’m not getting rewards for yellow either.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?