Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was on week 3 and unlocked each weekly challenge and all but 3 daily challenges, I logged in tonight and every single clue is gone. I am not the only one with this issue but I have seen no responses from support to explain what happened
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too have had the same issue
Hello @Ktripp7 welcome to Soda Community
I am sorry to hear this. Yes, we have seen some other reports, but we need some more details, so the Studio can investigate what happened.
Thank you for sharing your screenshots. We also would like to know: