(SOLVED) Baking cake issue

Options

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @cbroomas and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear that, let's try to find out what's going on

• Which device do you use to play Soda? Make and model please
    • what is your game ID? Here's how to find it

Also, please check troubleshooting steps and let me know if the issue still persists or not. As of now we don't know for sure if there's a bug in the game so it's important to check for the investigation

--

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

Let me know, thank you🙂

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @Kay53 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear that, let's try to find out what's going on

• what is your game ID? Here's how to find it

Also, please check troubleshooting steps and let me know if the issue still persists or not. As of now we don't know for sure if there's a bug in the game so it's important to check for the investigation

--

• provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

Let me know, thank you🙂

• sparkybarnhill
    sparkybarnhill Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

the bakery tells me "coming soon", however my teammates have access and are playing it.

• sparkybarnhill
    sparkybarnhill Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @sparkybarnhill and welcome to Soda community!

Players have reached out to the community in the last few hours and reported this. There might be a bug in the game but I don't know for sure since community manager is not on office at weekends. If you're willing to share your gaming details I'll be able to know more on what's going on on Monday.

• what is your game ID number? Here's how to find it

--

Check out troubleshooting steps to see if they help:

• Kay53
    Kay53 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

Thank you! User ID is Kay53 H. I’m on IPad 16.4.1… I signed out and back in, but I’m stupidly getting the “store unavailable” message.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠️May 5 status update!

👉️ here

-----

⚠️May 16 status update!

👉️here

-----

⚠️June 15 status update!

👉️here

Hi everyone!

We understand your frustration with Bake A Cake not being available and have shared the feedback with the studio making Candy Crush Soda Saga.

At the moment, most Soda features is not available to all players at all times. With so many fun features in the game, we sometimes have to spread out the fun a bit. This means it's not an error if you have different features available in your game from your friends game for example. It's likely at times you will have things your friends don't have and vice versa. I understand this can be annoying though, and have provided the feedback to the studio.

But don't worry, Bake A Cake will be back in your game in the future! 😊

• Kay53
    Kay53 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

Btw…I didn’t put that word “stupidly” in there….sorry. Game ID is 7374747442. Thank you for your help.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?