(SOLVED) Baking cake issue

Options

Answers

• GrammyJane
    GrammyJane Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

I keep getting the connection error when I try to release chef's hats. I have restarted the computer multiple times and tried the other troubleshooting suggested but no success. Thanks for your help.

• nana03Mag
    nana03Mag Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

Been 4 days and won't let my team bake a cake. Says a connectivity issue and are working on it. I don't believe they are doing anything about it. It shouldn't take this long. Please fix it!

• MimsterT
    MimsterT Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The cake event will not connect for our team to play. It has been several days now. We are Team Puppy People.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @MimsterT and welcome to Soda community!

There have been other reports from players today regarding this issue. There might be a bug in the game but we'll know more when I hear back from community manager

In the meantime we collect gaming details in case they're needed to look into this issue.

• Which device do you use to play Soda? Make and model please
    • what is your game ID number? Here's how to find it

I'm sorry for the inconvenience

• Shelleydale
    Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

Cake hasnt baked for three days. I have completed the first in level three of the second cake for multiple times and get told " no internet connection".

I play on Windows 10 and my ID is 8706866569.

Finally am seeing the leaderboard from last weeks yellow candies. I did not win because it omitted at least three days of collecting. Is this game being played this week? I have no evidence if it is.

I thought the next detective game was starting on May 1st. I don't have that either

• docapples
    docapples Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

My teammates all claim that we cannot access the bakery nor login to our accounts. It cannot be my app’s problem if we can chat and say it is happening to us all. App ID 2083559922

• wobberta
    wobberta Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

I posted about having this problem, all my team are baking but for me it's not open.

• wobberta
    wobberta Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

My ID is 14139445724

I play on a Samsung a12

• MimsterT
    MimsterT Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

This app is going downhill lately. The bakery, the yellow candy challenge and sometimes I think they charge me and I never bought anything.

• Lisa_C_2_2
    Lisa_C_2_2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi I am having the same problem, it’s been over a week now and I even tried changing teams and that didn’t work,I still can’t bake but my team can, what is going on?? My device is a Samsung Note 9 and my I.d is 1030176420

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?