Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am at day 59. When I signed in I received the message that I missed a day. I didn’t but don’t want to lose my progress. I tried to buy bars from the store but it isn’t available. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to Soda Community @21kdiamond
I am sorry to hear this. Please try the troubleshooting:
provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.
Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
If that doesn’t help, are you able to log out and in?
Do you see an error message like this? 👇