No more Rescue Buddies Rewards?

Options
leyoc16
leyoc16 Posts: 2 Newbie

This is probably the 3rd week in a row I’ve collected more than 4 bubbles and haven’t receivers a prize when the rescue buddies cycle is done. My partner doesn’t always finish the goal but in the past, I’d get a prize for participating when I accumulate that many stars/pop the bubbles and they’ve popped at least one. What’s going on?

Answers

• Shelleydale
    Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2
    Options

1 Yesterday I had day one of Rescue Buddies. Today- game is gone.

2 Still no yellow candies at all after a display of last weeks totals for the first two days of the week.

3 Have finished weekly pass games and have no access to the Detective Game.

Have received no response from anyone as to why I do not have any of these games.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @leyoc16 and welcome to Soda community!

Rewards are given to both players only when the event is complete and the bear is set free. If players participate but don't complete the event, they should not receive any reward.

Players need to collect stars to gain ammunition and then hit all 10 target points in order to set the bear free and receive wonderballs.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @Shelleydale

1 Did you try to reboot your game + play any levels 3-4 levels to help Rescue Buddies reappear?

2 Kimmy's Candy Hunts starts on Thursdays and ends on Mondays. If you're referring to the first days of the week then you mean the results of last week round that started the previous week and ended on Monday last. The game did keep displaying the leaderboard for a while after Kimmy's Hunt ended on Monday and this was a glitch.

From what I see in my game, Kimmy's Candy Hunt might not be active this weekend.

3 I'm afraid I don't understand your question. The weekly pass is the Detective Season game.

Please take a screenshot of your map/candy town and post it here so I can understand what's amiss in your game. Thanks

------

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

• Shelleydale
    Options

1 ) Yes, I rebooted numerous times and have played 15 levels today. I have no Rescue Buddies screen.

2 ) No yellow candies.

3 ) Yes, I am talking about the Detective Game. I have completed three weekly paths aand received no clues.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

thanks for sharing @Shelleydale

I've never seen the pink icon "activities" before. what happens when you click on it?

You might be in testing group where certain features are intentionally available and others are not.

I'll ask CM for more details

What I meant is that I don't think anyone has Kimmy's Candy Hunt this time. They might have paused the event.

• Shelleydale
    Options

The pink 'Activities ' Icon consolidates all my games available, which right now consists of Shipmates, Treasure Hunt, Four in a Row, Kimmy's Arcade (leaving in four hour ) and The Detective Game, which doesn't do anything with regard to clues (only lets me complete the path). When the pink Activities icon appeared, the Rescue Buddies disappeared, even though I was supposed to have six days left to play.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Shelleydale

Thanks for your reply

Do you mean the "about" section was missing in your Detecetive Season pass event?

Your game only had "quests" and "rewards" sections?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?