It has happened again, everything but my gold bars went to zero and my levels went back a week.

Options
swabby
swabby Posts: 80 Level 3

I guess that wasn't a question, this happened a couple years ago and you made me happy and I was grateful, I enjoy CCSS obviously. 2 days ago I logged after work and it was last chance for gold tickets and I did and I had unlimited goodies for 3 days so I didn't notice my stuff was gone, it was a couple levels till I noticed I had already the level but had to redo it. Last time CCSS said it was my fault but fixed our problem, I'm not Bill Gates but when everything on the puter including Candy Crush is fine and it is just my boosters and levels for 1 game, that is strange. Anyway, I don't care about the levels, I don't need all 1176 color bombs returned. Supersonic lollies and the 'popcorn bag reshuffler' didn't exist the 1st time, My fav booster the SS Lolly and Monday I had 23 and 5-6 popcorn bags, I would like those back. Out of the other boosters, 2700+ combined, if you could leave me 10 of each this loyal customer would be happy. I still am on my last day of my gold ticket, unlimited basic boosters.

The 1st pic is before I had to redo a level and the 2nd is the new, lower score. Not sure if I have a pic of my 'before' boosters but you had that info last time. Hope you can help.

Swabby/Spignew

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?