💜 Soda Players at the end of the map/levels - we want to ask you for feedback!

Options

Comments

• 2021Survivor
    2021Survivor Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Well another week and no more levels! This is really getting old. Lots of good suggestions have been given....Give some a try! You never know what might happen. It might work! Some of us can't even compete.

Thanks

• Barbara_Phillips-2
    Barbara_Phillips-2 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I so agree with your comment. I play a lot and go through the levels quickly. But it seems I’m being punished for that. So then I cannot help my team in any of the events. It would be so appreciated if more levels could be added at once. I’m sitting here today for another three days not being able to play in soda

• Petra5
    Petra5 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

1. I usually finish within 2 days.

2. I play all side content features

3. I keep playing the last level and side contents.

4. When you have special contests, and you keep playing the last level, what you amass doesn't count. Ex. Blue diamond contest right now.

5. This is my favorite game. You have to wait for new levels until "bake the cake" contest is over. (I usually bake all 3 cakes for my team.) I would like to see more levels added.

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,007 Level 4
    Options

Ultra hard level 18112 crushed without boosters without hammers 🕉️🇮🇳💪🎉

• 2021Survivor
    2021Survivor Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I hate to say this, but almost everyone has given suggestions. Now it is up to programmers. I have been backed up and replayed games and still lose out. I give lives away to teammates freely since I can't play. I have reached the end again today. Not enough games to play to qualify for much of anything. I try to go slow but sometimes it just doesn't happen. I left the game last night with only 3 more to play. How do you plan on keeping it active if the programmers don't do something soon?

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,007 Level 4
    Options

ultra hard level 11872 crushed without boosters without hammers 🕉️🇮🇳💪🎉🎉

• LizzyPooh88
    LizzyPooh88 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

It might take me a while but i'm coming for level ten thousand

• versita13
    versita13 Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

My level iš 12250, I can’t play😑

• MarieMcgill
    MarieMcgill Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

1. How long does it take you to finish a new batch of levels?

usually within hours or less than a day depending if I have to work

2. Do you play the side content/features in Soda? If yes, what side content or features? If no, why not?

shipmates, cake and buddies just to rack up rewards

3. How do you spend your time in Soda when you're out of levels?

• I play another game. Yes
    • I play side content/features. Yes
    • I play older levels. Sometimes
    • other: Let us know what else you do!

4. What activity do you feel is missing in Soda?

5. What would you like to do in the game when you are out of levels? Really need to be able to stay in challenges many times I’m in the top 3 and when out of levels I lose my rankings. Also I’ll accumulate hours of free lives that’ll disappear when I’m waiting for more levels This is very frustrating and makes me not want to play. I’ve even purchased packages not knowing I’m at the end of levels and lost those timed rewards. It would be nice to be able to keep the rankings. I’m in the top 5 in the surfboard challenge and can easily take #1 but I only have 2 levels before the end. I know it takes the developers time to make new and challenging levels but those of us at the end should not lose rankings we work hard to maintain

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,382 Pro Player 👑
    Options

. How long does it take you to finish a new batch of levels?

I am pretty OCD so I have to finish quickly and I don't stop until I'm done. So a few hours

2. Do you play the side content/features in Soda? If yes, what side content or features? If no, why not?

Yes...I play all the side games. But disappointed that I'm losing very helpful rewards by not being part of the races and the hunt contest that I have won the 1st place 3 times for champion on numerous occasions..also miss out on 300 gold bars worth of boosters.

3. How do you spend your time in Soda when you're out of levels?

I'm at a loss what to play...I'm spending more time in the Community Hub chatting and just learning more about other players and opportunities.

• I play another game.
    • I play side content/features.
    • I play older levels.
    • other: Let us know what else you do!

4. What activity do you feel is missing in Soda?

I think there should be high rewards for races and games similar to kimmys candy hunt just for players over 12000 lol more competitive side games for players at this level 😉

5. What would you like to do in the game when you are out of levels?

I like going back to levels I didn't get 3 stars and doing them over but no rewards are given so it feels like I'm wasting my boosters.

Unfortunately I end up playing games outside of King community games.

@Ibnana

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?